- prep10 mins
- cook11 - 15 mins
- 8 pack of dinner rolls (connected)
- 250g thinly sliced leg ham
- 2 tomatoes sliced
- 60g baby spinach
- 8 slices of tasty cheese
- 80g (2/3 cup) grated mozzarella cheese
- 150g unsalted butter
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- ½ teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- ¼ teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ¼ cup grated parmesan cheese
Air Fryer Guy says: “I've always been a huge fan of garlic bread and this recipe is basically garlic bread on steroids. The best thing is that they’re so easy to make. I probably make them about once a week, especially when I'm entertaining friends. There is something special about breaking apart the sliders and watching the cheese stretch out over the table. It's almost poetic!”
- Cut dinner rolls in half horizontally, making sure the rolls are still connected.
- Place the bottom half of the rolls onto the AirFry tray then top with ham, sliced tomato, baby spinach and both cheeses. Place the remaining part of the rolls on top and set aside.
- Add butter to a small bowl and soften butter in the microwave for 20-30 seconds. Once softened, add garlic, garlic salt, Italian seasoning, paprika, black pepper and parmesan cheese. Stir until combined.
- Spoon half of the butter mixture over the rolls then cover with foil. AirFry at 200°C for 8-10 mins until rolls are warm and cheese started to melt.
- Remove from the oven and remove the foil. Spoon the remaining butter mixture over the rolls and place back into the oven uncovered. AirFry at 200°C for a further 3-5 mins.
- Remove from the oven and tear rolls into individual sliders. Serve.