Warranty Information and Changes To Consumer Law
The warranty statements are located below and are distributed with the appliance.
If you have any queries regarding these developments, please call Electrolux Home Products on 131 349.
Electrolux Home Products fully assures all customers that our goods come with statutory guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law.
You are entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
You are also entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage.
The benefits under Electrolux’s warranty are in addition to other rights you have at law.
Electrolux Home Products Pty Ltd
163 O’Riordan Street
MASCOT NSW 2020
- Westinghouse Dishwashers Warranty July 2017 (24 months)
- Westinghouse Built-in Ovens, Cooktops, Freestanding Cookers Warranty May 2017 (24 months)
- Westinghouse Solo Microwaves Warranty July 2019 (12 months)
- Westinghouse Convection Microwaves Warranty July 2019 (24 months)
- Westinghouse Rangehoods Warranty May 2017
- Westinghouse Fridge & Freezers Warranty June 2017 (24 months)