- prep25 mins
- cook20 mins
- 2 chicken breast
- ⅔ cup flour
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup milk
- 1 cup panko crumbs
- 1 cup stuffing mix
- Rice Bran Oil spray
- 1 bunch rocket
- 1 pear, finely sliced
- 2 tbs red wine vinegar
- 1 tbs extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbs honey
1. Cut through the thick end of each breast to make 4 thinner fillets.
2. Flatten further with a mallet until even and 1 cm thick.
3. Whisk together the egg and milk in a bowl.
4. In a separate bowl combine the Panko crumb and the stuffing mix.
5. In a third bowl place the flour.
6. Dredge the chicken in the flour, then egg mix and finally the crumb mix.
7. Place on a lined tray and freeze until needed.
8. Lightly spray chicken with rice bran oil.
9. AirFry on 220°C for 20 mins.
10. Serve with salad and lemon.
1. Dissolve the honey in the vinegar and add the oil.
2. Toss with the rocket and pear to serve.