- prep50 mins
- cook10 mins
- servesMakes approx. 60
- 500g chicken mince
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 inch ginger, grated
- 1 tsp chicken stock powder
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1 kaffir lime leaves, finely chopped
- 1 celery stalk, finely chopped
- 3 spring onions finely chopped
- 1 cup frozen/canned corn
- ⅓ cup sweet chilli sauce
- ¼ cup water
- 2 tsp sugar
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp corn flour
- 2 packs of round gyoza wrappers
- Rice bran oil spray
- 2 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tsp fish sauce
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tbsp water
- 1 tsp ginger
1. Using your finger, wet a 1 cm ring around the edge of the wrapper.
2. Place a teaspoon of filling in the centre and fold in half, pressing firmly to seal. Make sure to force as much air out as possible.
3. Preheat oven to AirFry 220 °C.
4. Spray the dumplings with rice bran oil on both sides and place evenly on basket. Cook for 10 mins.
5. Serve with lettuce, thai basil, mint and lime.
1. Combine all ingredients well.
2. Serve with crispy dumplings.
Freeze extra dumplings in an airtight container for 3 months.