- prep15 mins
- cook20 - 24 mins
- 6 (35g) large Caramello koala
- 3 digestive biscuits
- 2 sheets frozen puff pastry, partially thawed
- 12 white marshmallows
- 1 tablespoon icing sugar
- Vanilla Ice cream, to serve if desired
Air Fryer Guy says: “Since creating this recipe, any time anyone in my family has a birthday they request these. We even put birthday candles in them! There is something about the taste and texture that makes you feel like they are only to be eaten on special occasions. Kind of like dessert caviar!”
- Before preparing, freeze the caramello koalas for 1 hour.
- Crush the digestive biscuits with your fingers into a bowl.
- Place 1 sheet pastry onto a board. Cut sheet in half crossways then into 3 lengthways (you will end up with 6 rectangles, 8x12cm). Sprinkle about 2 teaspoons biscuit crumbs into the centre 3 rectangles. Top with a caramello koala. Top with remaining pastry. Seal and roll the edges. Repeat to make 6 in total.
- Place the s’mores onto lightly greased AirFry tray. AirFry at 200°C for about 14-16 mins or until light golden (not deep golden as there is more cooking to be done).
- Remove from oven. Top each s’more with 2 Then return to the oven and AirFry at 200°C for about 6-8 mins until the marshmallows are gooey. Be sure to keep an eye on the s’mores as the marshmallow can melt very quickly.
- Dust icing sugar over the caramel deconstructed s’mores, sprinkle with remaining biscuit crumbs and serve with a scoop of vanilla ice cream. Wait a few minutes before serving as the caramel and marshmallow are hot straight from the oven.