Smart load sensor
Sensing the level of grime on your dishes, our super smart sensor adjusts the wash cycle length to ensure the best results. As well as saving water.
Fast wash cycles
When it comes to doing the dishes you can choose the program that suits you, whether you have a few dishes, half a load or a full load you can choose our Fast 30, Time Saver or Half Load program.
Easily lifted upper basket
Those extra-large items can now fit with ease in the bottom with our height adjustable upper basket. Even if it’s fully loaded, it's easily lifted to fit the most awkward item underneath.
I've had my dishwasher for 2 months now.
I have a large family so I usually only used it once a day but occasionally have to use it in hurry I love the time save function!I would recommend it to anyone my friend bought the same one as well after seeing mine in action!!
Dishwashers use less energy and water than washing dishes by hand. To be more precise, dishwashers use around 10L of water per wash compared to 60L handwashing. You can save more than 15,000L of water per year by switching from handwashing to dishwashing.
Find out more about Westinghouse dishwashers.
When it comes to doing the dishes you can choose the program that suits you, whether you have a few dishes, half a load or a full load you can choose our Fast 30, Time Saver or Half Load program. Find below some quick tips on how to set your dishwasher or visit our website for more information about Westinghouse dishwashers.
- Rinse dirty dishes before placing them in the washer.
- Load the dishwasher starting from the bottom rack and angle everything down to ensure a better clean.
- Load the top rack with cups and glasses facing down.
- Put the right amount of detergent in or tablet.
- To save on water and energy, if possible, run the lightest cycle.
See our dishwasher stacking guide here
Tips for a more efficient dishwasher loading:
- Place all the plates and bowls, casseroles, pans on the bottom rack of the dishwasher angled down so that they get a better cleaning result.
- Cups and glasses go on the top rack facing downwards.
- Utensils such as forks, spoons, etc. are to be placed in the flatware basket. To get a better clean, make sure to place forks up, spoons up and others down so that they do not nest together, and for safety reasons, knives should be placed with the blade down.
We aren’t about fancy features, just beautiful designs that work, created with the freshest produce in mind. Discover our latest products.
The Un-Glossy, a celebration of real family life because we know it isn’t always picture perfect. The messy kitchens, temper tantrums, happy tears, belly and the purest love you can find.