Terms and Conditions
WESTINGHOUSE PRODUCT REGISTRATION – Win back your product
1. Information on the offer and how to enter this Competition form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this Competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The Promoter is Electrolux Home Products Pty Ltd of 163 O’Riordan Street, Mascot NSW 2020 ABN 51 004 762 341 and its agents in the Competition, including their officers, employees and agents (collectively called the “Promoter”).
3. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, participating sales agents and agencies associated with this Competition are ineligible to claim. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
4. The Competition commences on 1st February 2017 and closes at 11.59pm AEST on 31st July 2017 (“Competition Period”).
5. This Competition is only open to Australian residents 18 years or over, who make a purchase of a Westinghouse Product & receive a product marked with sticker offer during the Competition Period and register their product (as per clause 6 below).
6. To complete a product registration you must:
a.) Log on to the website www.westinghouse.com.au/winback
b.) Complete the registration form and tick the ‘opt- in’ box to receive marketing communications with the Promoter;
c.) Submit the completed form
You will receive an onscreen message confirming your entry into the draw.
7. There will be 6 monthly prize draws as per table specified below. All entries that are received each month will be entered into the subsequent draws.
8. These prize draws will take place at The Consortium Centre, 1 Basalt Road, Greystanes, NSW 2145.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to draw additional reserve entries and record them in order, in case an invalid entry or ineligible entry is drawn.
10. The first valid entry drawn each month will win back the cost of the Westinghouse product they have registered up to the value of $4200. This prize will be awarded to the winner via EFT payment, to take place within 28 days of the draw date (“the Prize”)
11. Claimants will need to provide proof of purchase of their registered Westinghouse product in order to receive the Prize & should allow 6 - 8 weeks for delivery of their payment from the date their receipt is verified.
12. The Winners will be notified by email within two (2) business days of the relevant draw date & have their details published published on the Westinghouse Website on within 10days of each draw & remain online for 28 days.
13. The maximum total prize pool is valued at up to RRP $25,200.
14. A draw for an unclaimed prize may take place on 10th November 2017 at the same time and place as the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. The Winner will be notified by email within two (2) business days of the relevant draw date. The Winners’ name will be published on the Westinghouse Website on 28th November 2017.
15. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of claims and claimants (including a claimant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any claimant who submits a claim that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the claim process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
16. Entry into prize draw is limited and can only be entered once per purchase product.
17. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible claims will be deemed invalid.
18. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
19. Any cost associated with accessing the Promoter's website for the purpose of entry is the entrants.
20. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
21. The Promoter makes no guarantee of the availability of its web services and will not be held responsible for interruption of service that may interfere with the ability to participate in the Competition.
22. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone or network or lines, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on a mobile network, or any combination thereof, or any other technical failures including any damage to a claimant’s or any other person's mobile device or computer related to, or resulting from, participation in this Competition or the downloading of any materials related to this Competition.
23. If there is an event beyond the Promoter’s control which causes an interruption to its processing of the Competition the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition subject to any written directions from a relevant Regulatory Authority.
24. Caution: any attempt to deliberately damage the Promoter's Competition website or the information on the website, to cause malicious damage or interference with the normal functioning of the website, or to otherwise undermine the legitimate operation of this Competition may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, whether successful or not, the Promoter reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law. If the Promoter suffers loss or incurs any costs in connection with any breach of these conditions of entry or any other legal obligation by entrant claimant, the claimant agrees to indemnify the Promoter for those losses, damages and costs.
25. The Promoter will not be responsible for any incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information communicated in the course of, or in connection with, this Competition if the deficiency is occasioned by any cause outside the reasonable control of the Promoter.
26. If for any reason this Competition is not capable of running as planned because of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, technical failures or any other causes beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Competition, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority made under applicable State or Territory legislation.
27. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify any provision of relevant legislation including the Competition and Consumer Act and the Australian Consumer Law in the Commonwealth, State and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”).
28. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including for negligence) for any personal injury or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity) whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Competition, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any claim or gift that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in offer value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a claimant; or (f) use of the Prize.
30. Permit Numbers ACT Permit No. TP16/02351, NSW Permit No. LTPS/16/09553
SA Permit No. T16/2150