- prep20 mins
- cook1 hour 30 mins
- 5kg rolled & tied pork loin, rind scored
- Sea salt flakes
- Olive oil cooking spray
- 800g brushed potatoes, peeled
- 700g piece pumpkin, peeled
- 1 bunch Dutch carrots, washed & scrubbed
- Place pork on a plate and pat dry with paper towel. Sprinkle rind with salt and place, uncovered, in the fridge overnight if time permits, this dries the rind out producing a crisper crackle.
- Grease air fryer basket with cooking oil. Pat dry pork again and place in basket. Spray with oil and rub more sea salt into rind. Preheat air fryer to 230°C for 5 minutes. Place airfryer drip tray, covered with baking paper or foil, on the bottom shelf to catch any drips. Airfry in shelf position three in lower part of oven for 20 minutes, until beginning to crackle.
- Cut potatoes and pumpkin into large pieces. Place around pork in basket with carrots. Spray with oil and sprinkle with sea salt. Airfry at 200°C for 1 hour, turning vegetables and spraying with more oil every 20 minutes. The pork juices should run clear when pierced with a metal skewer. Remove pork and set aside to rest for 10 minutes.
- Increase temperature to 220°C. Turn and spray vegetables with more oil. Airfry vegetables for an extra 7-10 minutes until golden. Serve pork with roast vegetables.
You can par boil the potatoes before adding them to the AirFry basket for a crisper finish.