- prep20 MIN
- cook5 MIN
- 60g (¼ cup) coconut oil
- 2 x 225g milk choc melts
- 3 ½ cups rice bubbles
- 1 ½ cups toasted muesli
- ½ cup flaked coconut, toasted
- 200g snake lollies, chopped
- 12 waffle cones
- Jelly tots sweets
- Extra milk and white choc melts, hundreds and thousands, to decorate
Spoon the coconut oil into a medium saucepan over low heat if you have Westinghouse Induction. Stir until just melted. Add the choc melts and continue stirring until melted and smooth. Transfer to a large bowl. Alternately combine the coconut oil and milk melts in a large heatproof bowl. Place the bowl over a saucepan of simmering water, stir 10 minutes until melted and smooth.
Add the rice bubbles, muesli, coconut and sweets and mix well. Working quickly, spoon (½ cup per waffle cone) the mixture into the waffle cones to fill. Top with jelly tots. Stand upright in tall glasses to all to set.
To decorate, brush the outside of the cones with melted milk, white or dark choc melts, sprinkle with hundreds and thousands or sprinkles and allow to set
- For chocolate dipped rim cones, dip the top of empty cones into melted milk, white or dark chocolate then dip in hundreds and thousands. Stand upright until set before filling with crackle mixture.
- To present for a fête or party, pop cones into cello bags and tie with ribbon.