These aren’t even recipes, more like assembly instructions…And sometimes that’s just what you need. Here are two easy and quick dinner options for when the dreaded ‘what’s for dinner?’ question draws a mental blank.
For the quick dash to the supermarket on the way home…
Salmon, miso, green veg:
Spread a teaspoon of miso paste over skinless salmon fillets and grill until salmon is cooked to your liking. Steam whatever green veg you fancy. Serve with brown rice.
For when you forgot to shop….
• Packet of pasta
• Tin of tomatoes
• 2 x tablespoons of pitted olives (black or green)
• 1 x teaspoon of capers (optional)
• 1 x tin anchovies (optional)
• 2-3 cloves of garlic, finely chopped
• Salt and plenty of black pepper