Terms and Conditions
WESTINGHOUSE PRODUCT REGISTRATION – 3 month magazine subscription offer
1. Information on the offer and how to enter this Promotion form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The Promoter is Electrolux Home Products Pty Ltd of 163 O’Riordan Street, Mascot NSW 2020 ABN 51 004 762 341 and its agents in the Promotion, including their officers, employees and agents (collectively called the “Promoter”).
3. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, participating sales agents and agencies associated with this Promotion are ineligible to claim. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
4. The Promotion commences on 1st February 2017 and closes at 11.59pm AEST on 31st July 2017 (“Promotion Period”).
5. This Promotion is only open to Australian residents 18 years or over, who make a purchase of a Westinghouse Product & receive a product marked with sticker offer during the CPromotion Period and register their product (as per clause 6 below).
6. To complete a product registration you must:
a.) Log on to the website www.westinghouse.com.au/bonus
b.) Complete the product registration form and tick the ‘opt in’ box to receive marketing communications from the Promoter;
c.) Submit the completed form
You will receive an onscreen message confirming your submission.
7. The first 10,000 product registrations received within the Promotion Period that are in compliance with clause 6 will receive 1x 3month digital magazine subscription to the maximum value of $19.98 (‘the Gift’). This offer is capped to 10,000 3mth digital magazine subscriptions in total.
8. To redeem Magazine offer all verified registrations will receive an email from Westinghouse with a unique code, URL & instructions on how to redeem.
9.This email will be received within 6 – 8 weeks of registration of product.
10. If a Gift is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the Gift with a Gift to the equal value and/or specification.
11. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of claims and claimants (including a claimant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any claimant who submits a claim that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the claim process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
12. Each claim can only be entered once per purchase product.
13. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible claims will be deemed invalid.
14. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. Any cost associated with accessing the Promoter's website for the purpose of entry is the entrants.
16. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
17. The Promoter makes no guarantee of the availability of its web services and will not be held responsible for interruption of service that may interfere with the ability to participate in the Promotion.
18. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone or network or lines, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on a mobile network, or any combination thereof, or any other technical failures including any damage to a claimant’s or any other person's mobile device or computer related to, or resulting from, participation in this Promotion or the downloading of any materials related to this Promotion.
19. If there is an event beyond the Promoter’s control which causes an interruption to its processing of the Promotion the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion subject to any written directions from a relevant Regulatory Authority.
20. Caution: any attempt to deliberately damage the Promoter's Promotion website or the information on the website, to cause malicious damage or interference with the normal functioning of the website, or to otherwise undermine the legitimate operation of this Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, whether successful or not, the Promoter reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law. If the Promoter suffers loss or incurs any costs in connection with any breach of these conditions of entry or any other legal obligation by entrant claimant, the claimant agrees to indemnify the Promoter for those losses, damages and costs.
21. The Promoter will not be responsible for any incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information communicated in the course of, or in connection with, this Promotion if the deficiency is occasioned by any cause outside the reasonable control of the Promoter.
22. If for any reason this Promotion is not capable of running as planned because of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, technical failures or any other causes beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority made under applicable State or Territory legislation.
23. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify any provision of relevant legislation including the Competition and Consumer Act and the Australian Consumer Law in the Commonwealth, State and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”).
24. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including for negligence) for any personal injury or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity) whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any claim or gift that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in offer value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a claimant; or (f) use of a gift.
26. Permit Numbers: NSW Permit No. LTPS/16/09911 SA Permit No. T16/2144