This section will help solve the most common problems you may encounter with your appliance.
- For easier cleaning, spill-overs should be removed as quickly as possible - this is especially the case with ceramic cooking surfaces.
- Make sure the bottom of saucepans etc. is dry before leaving on ceramic surface.
- Try to size-match the diameter of the cooking utensil with the cooking zone.
- If you can’t see a bottom element in your oven, you must avoid using any covering on (or cooking on) the oven floor as the linear will be damaged.
- When using “Fan Bake” in multifunction cookers, pre-heat the oven to 30°C higher than the recipe calls for, then turn down before loading. Remember, fan baking will cook at 20-30°C lower than conventional cooking temperatures.
- Avoid spraying caustic oven cleaners on fan blades, racks and shelves.
- If your cooker is fitted with a 24 hour digital clock, add 1200 to any setting after midday i.e. 3pm becomes 1500 hours.
For further information please refer to your machine’s warranty & service card.
Our newest arrival
The new 90cm electric underbench oven with 10 functions,125L gross capacity and Twin Fan System for even cooking
Open up to a Bigger Better Way of Cooking
Preparing large family feasts and entertaining friends has just become a whole lot easier...
Why register your Westinghouse product?
Discover tips and tricks for using your new product.